Saturday, July 28, 2007

Keep on walking


One day I realized that, hey!! Attention I’ve been created in human form and I’ve been given a right to live ever since that winter night in 1983,

since then there has been certain facts that has been given to me by god, leaving them unmentioned for now, at that day I realized I had them and they in turn had me and that is god’s well, and al7amdollelah it’s working great for me, and in that I have no gratitude to give my self for it,

but the key thing is I realized that my time on planet earth is running out and there is no time to waste in:

1-lost cause issues
2-hesitation
3-depression
4-worreying
5-waiting

Since all of the above is a zero gain – total waste of time acts, and life is to short to be wasted in such manner, this could be your last 10 minutes alive, would you rather spend it in any of the above mentioned ways?

It’s time for action!!!
And here comes the big question, do what??
Some people they really don’t realize how lucky they are to have a passion, a goal that they know for sure that it’s what they want
In my past ultimate major plan, my goals rather concluded by “getting a job”, and my idea is after that when my new plans formulate it will be based on my career goals, that wasn’t the case
Let’s see
At 22 I graduated and I got a job
At 23 I really did start formulating new objectives most of which were work related
Around the end of 23 an unpleasant feeling started to creep into my sole, it was hollowness, it was like, Yes I’ve done it, and then next day I had nothing, a big “then what??”

After which I needed to take a good look into my self and start to “get to know me” so that I can answer my question, what do you want to do with your life?

It was really hard, but rather informative, I discovered that I’m simply looking forward to experience life and understand it, to make my existing has a value and a meaning, a benefit in the lives of others, to become the best version of me, and to be involved in the lives of whom I care about and who care about me, I want to learn and be exposed to life in it’s varying forms, I’m walking my way whether I wanted or not towards the end of the line but I want to make the journey worthwhile

I’m fascinated by new events that fate waves its story, meeting new characters and the surprise of your reaction into unexpected conditions; I have a passion for development and growth
So I finally made up my mind, Enshallah I want to continue my studies, and I’d prefer if it would be somewhere out of Kuwait, in one book I learned that materials are lost and gained, but things that are never lost are sound perception, and a clearer insight

During the past couple of years I’ve had the taste of understanding the world a little better and to me it’s addictive and I will not allow my self to stop, I think it’s the true beauty of being a human

so at the beginning of my 24th year I’ve decided that enshallah I’ll make it my base year, where I establish my specific goals, lay out an action plan with deadlines, and then work may way in to preparation

for my next 25th year enshallah it would be the action plan execution first phase, the launch

I’m now in my third quarter of the base year, al7amdoleallah things are going smoothly, my feeling of void has vanished, either or I get to achieve my goals or not there would be only two things that matters to me the most,
First: I’ve done all that I can possibly do to achieve it
Second: I’d learn a thing or two along the way :’)

Cheers,
O

No comments: