Friday, July 20, 2007

Opening Editorial

Salam Alikom,

My name is Maha = Oryx, I'm from Kuwait, I'm a 24 years old Industrial Engineer, and for those who can't tell just by the name, I'm a female.

I've been thinking about creating this blog for quite some time now, but today I've finally done it thanks to my dearest friend Maryam, My SunShine, her act of encouragement have got me to grab my computer and seize the moment, Thank you sweetheart :*

So to introduce the purpose of this blog, I could say that it's my own form of art, as humans through out life have expressed and shared their experiences through multiple forms, which most of the time needed talent, such as painting, poetry, singing, writing, etc…, I'd like to document my life experiences and share it out with you my fellow humans.

Keeping in mind, that I’m a dynamic person, and I truly believe in the evolution process
My ideas are layed down now based on experiments and surrounding environment and when proven wrong I hold on to the right of changing my mind with the certainty that it’s adding more to my overall understanding

Life is a fascinating journey so far it has showed me that true accomplishments are achieved within ourselves….

Cheers,
O

1 comment:

Bloggylife said...

Hey sweetie, LOVE your blog. Keep up the great work :*