Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Look

This template may seems like it has absolutely nothing to do with anything but I had to select it out of frustration!!!
It’s been practically days that I’ve spent searching for a new template and I faced so much trouble:

1- going through templates and finding one I like (have been through hundreds walla)
2- trying them out, first I couldn’t make them work and it took me a full day to figure out what’s the trick, the magical button!!
3- When you try them out you lose all the layout added items : (
4- those I liked so much had many short comes, such as, they don’t provide you with comments option!!! They only appear for three quarters of the page, chenah design emga9mal!!, there is no options to add photos or links or anything just posts!!!
5- Those which actually work sucks, not even worth the trouble
Any ways I even thought of sticking with my old one but then said, No Way!!! I can’t, not after all that I've been through!!!

So here it is my new template which is 6ay7 men 3eyny because of it’s lack of functionality and enshallah I’m getting rid of it after having a break and finding a good functional template, of course I prefer performance over looks!!, but still it’s mine o ma ar’9a 3lyha :-P if there where many complaints regarding it, since you guys who are going to suffer given that you’ll deal with it, then I may consider taking it off sooner ;)

Cheers,
O

Update 9:23:

Just discovered that it doesn’t even support Arabic ; ( I officially hate it!!
It just keeps reminding me of Kuwaiti guys!!!!!

Second update 9:27:

Oppps, gues it does support Arabic :-P maskina ‘9almt_ha, ma adrey shfeyny elyom!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks nice :)

Bloggylife said...

Don't like it but not totally. I liked the flower. I can't read properly and the writing is small and not clear since they are nearly the same colour. This is the first step keep looking, you can always customize ;D

isaythedarnestthings said...

If you want my help you could e mail me the tempalte code that doesn't have comment option to it and I could edited for :)

This template is quite simple but still it looks good :)

Anonymous said...

this one looks better than the previous one...simple and beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Ok women I thought I visited the desperate house wives website!!
Apples is for them!
it hurts my eye ba3ad.. white is a bad background always..
go back to the previous or choose another sooooon ;)

Oryx said...

Amu, Maryam, fa6fooo6,
I'm back using my old one, But I’ll enshallah keep looking for a better one ;) thanks for your feedback
Fa6fooo6 the desperate housewives resemblance made me change it at once

noufa,
Thank you so much, wallah it’s nice of you to offer, enshallah I will send you once I have a final decision about one, thanks :*