Sunday, October 7, 2007

O’ Lady lighten our Darkness

What is a gift?

It’s a form of matter transformation that is directed from one person to an other

When you give a part of your time then you give part of your life
When you give a part of your attention then you give part of your thoughts
When you give a part of your laugh or cry then you give part of your soul
When you give a part of your positions then you are give part of your existence

When you love someone so much then you want to give them all you have,
Heart, mind and soul

There are people that are only apart of your path in life and there are people who are your true destination

My north star, where would I’ve been without your light….

I want to give you something, the best I can give of time
The best I can give of attention, the best I can give of positions,
Cause no one deserves as you

I look into my life and I know how truly I am blessed with your presence
In you a strength that pulls me through, genuine that makes me bold, and kindness that weakens and shake me to the core

I look up to you, did you know that?

The things you taught me by just being you, the shine that you’ve shed on my life the joy that you bring to my heart, there are humans who are not capable to ever bring one of them and yet you bring them all together so effortlessly

May god protect you my sweet Angel, I thank god for the ever bless of having you,

My greatest fear that cause we are only friends that the bond we have may end, but after all those years I know in my heart that what we share is far stronger than any bond could ever provide I wish that you know what you are to me,

Sitting in a hospital coffee shop, on a table waiting for my coffee to be ready, and I see a blind old man led by an Indian, must be his driver, feelings of anger rushed in to me, and I say to myself, could he have no one in his world to take his hand, how could someone he pays for worry about him, care about him, be gentle with him, or at least talk to him, and I looked again, this time the Indian left him standing there by him self as a hand slipped under his arm, standing close, lips whispering words and there he was a young man holding him leading the way walking by his side, and the care is overflowing, I couldn’t help but smile

That’s you to me Maryam :*

I love you,
Maha

4 comments:

Bloggylife said...

As always you left me speechless. It is I that is amazed by you ;*
I always reminisce on our journey together, how we crossed paths from the first time I saw you in Calculus, remember. You are a different kind of breed and I love you for that. I know you know how much you mean to me. Never ever think that we'll be apart. Our friendship is more than phone calls, girls night out, giggles and secrets. Even if we haven't contacted each other in days, you are always on my mind. You are holding my hand as much as I'm holding yours. I am the person you describe because it is you describing. I love the simple events between us. Having coffee discussing life. Planning our future. Picturing our destiny. I have gone through so much with you. I care what you think and feel. I feel blessed to have found such people you and Rania. Two perfect gems. When silence between us becomes perfection, when discussions never seize to end, when we agree to disagree, when a simple msg or your name flashing on my mobile screen brings a smile to my lips, that's how I know how strong our bond is. Don't worry, I picture us together, all four of us, in our 70s still bu**shiting about life. How can I survive without you? I need you by my side. I know you as much as you know me. How far have we come? You have given me the best thing, you and your presence in my life and I will never give that up. You know I will fight to the death before losing you ;) Remember that spot is taken and I don't share. I LOVE you sweetie. Words can't begin to describe how much you mean to me so I'll let time prove it for me ;*

Anonymous said...

*sobs* thats so sweet. Amazing...

*I raise my hand and pray to Allah to keep you both blessed, happy and together always*

Anonymous said...

hehehhehe.. so cute..
allah e5aleekom leba3a'9 enshallah o e5aleene lekom :D

Oryx said...

Miranda,
:* I love you sooo much :D

Amu,
Thank you

fa6fooo6,
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :D