Saturday, September 29, 2007

...مراسي غربتي


I started out this month with the post “Straight, Single and Senny Valentino” ridiculing the guys that we have in the sa7ah, and having a wish to find a good one…

Currently,

I moved on to sleep in the middle of the bed, happened sometime last weekend, for the past decade or so I’ve concurred the right side of the bed, my spot, my little version of the “elwesadah el’7aleyah” movie, miss Girly and Dreamy typical behavior,

some time this year my convicted romanticism has withered with some reality checks and I day by day have lost my appetite for romance, my dear sweet Mirandarousa has made an attempt to revive my beating heart and oh she nailed me, got me …. Back to my old state of mind, but as time goes by I’ve surrendered again….

I’d really like to rationalize this and most importantly to segregate any conclusion from the usual concepts that our beloved society’s culture impose on our poor minds, so let me just go with the flow of my ideas,
Yes I admit, like any other straight adult female I’d like to have a male companion, not for the, you know what, but for all those things that you can only get from your opposite sex, for me as a female, I’d like care, tenderness accompanied with strength and wisdom, light soul, simple and clear values,

I want to walk with you hand in hand…

Not to be able to experience the touch of a male companion in my life became my number one reason for all the sadness I’m going through, I blame it for everything even a red traffic light!!

That’s so not me, it didn’t matter that much before, it was like a wish, a little something extra, but never like I’m missing a leg,

Void I find in me, even with every moment in my day is occupied, still there is loss and emptiness, and I keep hanging all my shortcomings all my negative feelings all my unhappiness on that missing touch

I want to put my head on your shoulder….

I know that I can’t plan for, work for, search for, that I can’t do any thing about it, it’s fate!

Ideas keep juggling me back and forth, that didn’t bother me, at least not this much, before, a question keeps repeating it self in my head,

Will I ever have you?

Dismissing those ideas in the past was easy, I could even laugh them out, or create a very dreadful scenario that makes me thankful for not having a male companion, that is not working for me any more, I need something stronger, maybe a slap on my face and a good shake added with a screaming voice: WOMAN WAKE UP!!!

The above could be a good blend of post illness + pre period depression with a touch of frustration after a two consecutive failing shopping expeditions

I feel like a sand lost in a desert yearning to find the sea… to be touched by the waves

Will I ever be found?

Lost,
O

9 comments:

Bloggylife said...

You'll have it all & he's going to be one lucky guy "أمه داعيتله"

I guess one could feel this way now&then. "تفائلوا بالخير تجدوه"

and you know my guy vision for you, if I ever found him, I'll show him the way. You know men can't even tie their own shoes let alone find a suitable woman ;D

Damn this society. We'll stick to our 30 yr plan or was it 35?

You know when it'll hit you, when you least expect it

PS: notice I have my optimistic hat on :) All for you sweetie :*

Anonymous said...

Maha my love ur Our special jewel , ur a great women fun to be around lovely to see , and believe me keep being ur self and that special person will come at the right time and please keep being romantic ur our only candle of romance don’t be blown away

Meme it was 30

Bloggylife said...

I totally agree with Rania. With us being so realistic, especially me *feeling guilty* you are our only hope. So please just hang in there.

We are all phoney when it comes to romance your the genuine one.

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyy he's coming on the way....I am seeing himm...he just took a wrong turn :P so just wait he will be back soon..n he will be one lucky guy to have you around :D cheer up!

Oryx said...

Miranda,
3asal intay :* where will I be without you?
Enshallah, and shino 35?? It’s 30!! and I was even thinking about reducing it to 27 :-P

Randa,
Thanks sweety :* enshallah I’ll try but wallah if that guy came I’ll run him over for being late, then take him to hospital after that we can live happily ever after :D

Amu,
You are seeing him??! Where? Go and get him, now!! Or say what, I don’t want him, he must be an idiot , getting lost on the way to me :-P

Anonymous said...

I am running after him and he's running away :p

Anonymous said...

hehehehe.. girl..
Maha, maryam & roro..
Both three stupid men will come..
And you're lucky I went first.. I saw all of it alone.. & figured the way alone..
For you I'll be able to be your guru ;p
And you three better get married.. I have alot of pre- marrige advices ;p looool..
Sweety maha, You'll get there.. & it's normal to feel that way..
I used to feel it too..
Feel optimistic & son't lose your romantic spirit ;*

lawyer said...

انشاء الله الله يفتحهااااااا عليج في هالشهر الفضييييييييييييل يارب
:*

Oryx said...

Amu,
‘7allah eywalley, his lose :-P

fa6fooo6,
Thanks sweety, yes I’ll run to you for marriage advice, at least it’s practiced not theoretical :-P
Mo the thing is, me wana fairytale, a love story, some romance mo marriage I wanna marry for love, me was thinking I’ll create for me an imaginary lover, I’ll give him a name and create a character for him, “I’m losing it!!” going a bit creasier and taking a corner near a mosque or marina and begging for love, when I reach there please run me over!!

Lawyer,
:*
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
“Don’t worry, it’s a mini fa9lah :-P knowing me I’ll be giving up hope on all romance stuff the second my eye fall’s one our beloved youth I give up!!”