Thursday, September 13, 2007

*Dem3ah Journal Days 3 to 5



Thinking, “Oh Shit, I don’t have time to have breakfast and walk to the office” wait a minute woman, it’s Ramadan!!

Having my First Ramadan Day away from home,

No “what are you cooking for today?” or “what’s for desert?” or “fighting with my brothers over the remote”

It doesn’t feel like it ….

@ work, I’m sooo pissed to a point that I might get paralyzed, any ways, after going there and waiting for 55 minutes and spending an hour and a half to get a response, the reaction was in slow motion!! As I was about to complete that project from hell and get rid of it, guess what??

What could happen to me? Miss Maha or should I say miss Fab Luck Queen?
The fire alarm turns on!!!

Important note 1, the PFH should have been submitted yesterday
Important note 2, we are located at the 12th floor

So here we are an entire building rushing down the stairs for 12th floors, crossing two streets and waiting in the parking lot, I was having a nervous break down, while others around me where pausing to take photographs!!!

I’m now back again to my dear laptop, 30 minutes later, anyways enough of this crap, I sent it and enshallah, ya raby ya 7abyby fokiny min hal low3at el chabd,
2 minutes later, my client wants to see me on Sunday
and my #$?!!#. Want me to work on Saturday!!
I had only one replay, Man my traveling time is 10 Hours, and I happen to be fasting and the entire last week was … I don’t want to even talk about it, it’s exhausting


On an other note

My Diners for the past couple of days,

Monday, Friday’s since it’s located in a walking distance from the hotel
Tuesday, Abu el Seid that place was IMPRESSIVE!!! An old Arabisk style villa in a quite neighborhood, you can easily mistake it for a house, the atmosphere is so comfy and warm, every thing was screaming, you are in Egypt of the last century, chandlers, seating of old style sofa and the tables, every thing was just as it should be, perfect, the food was all Egyptian traditional menu of doves and rabbits, LoooL :D
I didn’t eat any of that stuff, I had molo’7eyah bel fera’7 and white rice, that was sooo delicious, coming from a very picky food person, after that it was fallowed by tea and mahalabeyah, leaving the food aside the company was great, I laughed so hard :D
They say that this place started to open branches; I guess if it opens in Kuwait, it would be a great hit

Wednesday, Grand Hyatt, seating by the Neil the weather now is getting chilly
We stayed there talking for hours, basically me and Ayad where pitching to every one about our hypocrite societies and how we have become victims of the “transitional period” as Ayad likes to call it
I didn’t think that far in to the future before, any ways I’ll talk about this in detail later enshallah

For now, I’m just saying that I did have a good time

The thing is on the way to the hotel, we got lost and all the sudden we where inside a street in a 7arah!!! I thought that it only existed in the movies, but no I was there and I saw the gahwah and the tiny streets and all the other surrounding shops oh my god, that was something

So until now I’m not sure where I’m going to have fo6or for tonight…

Anyways,

Mbarak 3likom el Shahar o 3asakom min 3awadah

Cheers,
O

*Dem3ah: basically its Daqoos!!

P.S. A warm Congrat’s to my Angel Maryam for her new job :D may Allah bless you and eywafgich my SunShine :*

2 comments:

Bloggylife said...

Girl sij it sounds your living in a movie. I told you, you should have your journeys published. So this blog is a good way to start. I do soooo much enjoy reading ;*
Other stuff you need to explain privately in detail ;)

Oryx said...

Mirandarousa,

This journey wouldn’t have been without you, thank you, and no thing makes me happier than knowing that you enjoy reading it, thank you :*
About the other stuff, don’t worry enshallah we’ll have our after math meeting and we can discuss the off publication topics :-P