Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still

Back to Ahmadi, again!, to avoid the madness, this time through 9ab7an,
there was something in the still distance of the ever yellow desert,
water was over flowing from the ground,
and a pool was forming as the water kept on pouring from that square hole,

I wanted to call 777 to tell them about it, so they can come and do something, but I didn’t, remembering few incidents with the “defenders of the weak” made me think of all possible excuses not to call, I came up with a couple:

What if by the time they arrive “if ever” the water finish!! ey’7ali9 and with our sun, it will be dried in no time, if I get to make those people come here without finding any thing they’d probably charge me with “ez3ag solo6at” !! mesakien I made them move!!!

It’s happening in the desert why can’t I let the poor land drink some water, it must be really thirsty

By the time I’ve reached the second excuse I’ve already passed it by and without doing anything (shame on me)

…….

Walking in to the office and “he” was sitting there wearing a red polo shirt listening to M7md 3bd elwahab, Ana w el 3aZab w hawak = Me and the suffering and your love, I looked at him

“I didn’t know…”
“don’t think I’ll be in pain, not any more, I’m sending you off, for a year on the other end of the world”
“will I be back?”

I woke up, god that was scarey!!! I guess that was coming from my feeling of guilt,
If I hate someone, I believe that gives them the absolute right to hate me back, but to love me as I hate them, that is just unfair,
I was asking god that eysa’7rah ley
Bas ‘7ala9, 6ofart minah, athaney
And there is no way I can think of or imagine to deal with this person!!!

My work has a great area in my life, and as he exists in it, then he exists in my life,
Oh my god what can I do??!!?!? ;-(

……

Taking cautious steps and searching for them, looking in to the faces of woman, spreading around setting on the floor, in front of each a plastic cup of water and few dates, some would have a piece of bred others would hold in there hands leaves of ray7an, and it’s so calm, I can’t hear what they say as if it’s a still picture,
Young women holding their child to their breasts,
Old women setting quietly leaning to the grand columns,
Some women would go around to give, water, food, a smile
It’s time now, I couldn’t find them, I walk back to my place,

Standing by my side, I hear a trembling voice, a cry and a prayer, I can hear what she is asking, I know what she is praying for and my heart cries with her a silent cry, pleading for her daughter, may god answer your prayers dear mother…

And we pray,
with each movement, I hear the clouds moving,
the sound when they are racing before a storm,
and it’s glory alarms my heart, in an instant tranquility, and I blend in…

Hands reaching, grapping the black fabric, holding, unyielding, it’s so great and powerful, beyond sound, beyond tears, I see the cry in their tightened hands

Cheers,
O

3 comments:

Bloggylife said...

7abibti, wallah emta3ba 3omrich. What makes you think they will actually come to check water leakage in Ramadan in the middle of the desert?? They would've hesistated if you told them you found a dead body. 'Really a dead body, hhmmm are you sure, can you go check, no you can't, of course we are the police .... this is out of our hands can you call the fire department' that is assuming they will actually pick up the phone.

Sweetie, with my background about dealing with villians. I can help you eliminate *cough* i mean find a better place for your so called colleague

Inshallah all your prayers get answered :*

Anonymous said...

hehe i doubt they will come there to check the water leakage they reach at the accident places after the person is dead...

n btw u just reminded me when i went to Makka..that place is just nothing like it on earth....enshallah all your prayers will get answered :)

Oryx said...

Mira,
Loooooooool:D ee wallah, Me the hablah, thinking that they’d actually show up!!
Hon, I believe you’ll serve the universe a favor if you do that *cough* little drive for my so called colleague ;)
Enshallah and yours too :*

Amu,
Yes I guess because of fasting I was delusional and thinking we do have police force!!
Enshallah yours too :’)