Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Journey of Soul Healing - Enshallah


Enshallah I’ll off to Holy Makkah in few hours,

No more work!! Meaning any work related;
emails,
phone calls,
meetings,
requests,
enshallah none of the above!!
(Oh My God, is this what my life turned to?! Work orinted!! Yakh)

Expected to be back enshallah on Saturday night

Interruption:

I need to break down…
I need to cry…
I need to let my weakness take over me…

To be separated from the world and just be by my self

How selfish my reasons are

People would go to ask
For forgiveness
For mercy
For happiness
For health
For heaven

And I ask
To be comforted
To take off the weight I have on my shoulders
To make sense of life
So I can go on
So I can understand
So I can accept what’s destined
So I can live


Take Care,
O

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enshallah all your prayers get accepted o besallama :)

Have a safe trip!

Bloggylife said...

What's more comforting than a spiritual trip to Makkah. It came at the right time. As you always say, let it go.

Just don't forget ME in your prayer. I know you won't. But just a reminder ;)

Have a safe soothing trip sweetie :*

Anonymous said...

I am sure u must be back now...el7emdella 3ala salamtech :) hope all you prayers come true. Ameen

Oryx said...

Amu,
Thank you so much, allah eysalmik, may allah answer all your prayers Ameen
That was supper sweet of you :’)

Mira,
Never forget you enshallah my Angel, you are with me sweetie always, I was really trying to let go, but some how couldn’t let go entirely!! Bs al7mdellah it was healing and comforting…

Anonymous said...

:D