Monday, September 24, 2007

Will I ever get used to this?

My brother fractured his foot bone, he was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance last night during his working shift, and they had to put a cast on it, so we swapped parking spots he took the one on the back of the house and I took the one in front,
“The back of our house is facing the mosque”

So after work today I got him a cane so he can support him self on it and on the way I got myself my favorite delicious Znood :D

Parked the car got the stuff out and walked into the house, it took me couple of minutes to reach my room cause I had to pass by the kitchen, and as I just stepped in my mom fallowed me

Mom, Do you know who just called?
Me, who?
Mom, our neighbor!! “there house is the one next the house opposite to ours”
Me, and??
Mom, she called to ask what are you doing with the cane????
Me, !!!!!! Middaha?? Mita?? What ??! there was no one in the street, it’s 43 degrees out there!!!
Then I remembered el be3thah el da2mah for KUNA, she is watching over from borg el moragabah!!!

It’s been 12 days since Ramadan started, you didn’t bother your self to pick up the phone to congrat on the holly month, and the second you see me with a cane you call in the speed of lightning??!?

Walla seriously woman, get a life!!
It’s for you they have invented something called tv, watch it!!
And if you like to watch “live” events, try out football matches and game shows,

Ely ba6 chabdey that setrey 3la nafsich, don’t let us know that you are watching us!! She acted as if it was her God Given Right to know, woman it’s OUR business, if we came asking for your help then ask, but no one das lich 3la 6araf!!

Kuwaitis they can’t get enough, if some one stopped in the right side of the street, every one on that street and the street next to them, meaning all four lanes and the opposite four lanes would stop to see what’s going on, even if it was accident, they wouldn’t go and help, no god forbids, just watch, have an event for today, something happened and they got to see it, and by that it comes out of the harmless and annoying, it becomes harmful and sometimes lethal!!

Seriously, she_elsalfah, shino hal legafah el zaydah?!!?!
Is it in the genes? Is it a law that they have to obey it or they’ll get a ticket – o ana ma adrey - ?
Or is it that their lives so damn empty all they can do is watch over others!!!

I keep thinking “sitting by the window and having her phone in her lap” I won’t be surprised if she has a magnifying glass + night vision equipment!!!

Cheers,
O

P.S. Allah ey3eyney I'll be parking over there for a whole month!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

damnnn I hate such women... I dunno but its everywhere these days...why do people love peeping into others personal problem...they will never call to wish on the good days but would like to know what happened *sick people* boils my blood...

btw I hope your your brother gets well soon o matshofa shar...

n you O...relax I doubt they will use the night vision thingy to spy on you but still you never know :P

Bloggylife said...

7amdellah 3ala salamtah. I hope he's not badly hurt.

I guess each 'fereej' has a woman like that, but imagine if you have a whole family living next door who's like that!!!

Someone should shove the telephone down her throat.

True "لقافة" runs in Kuwaitis' blood but that doesn't give anyone the right to snoop in others' business!

Ignore the life-lacking excuse of a woman, can you give her the finger ;) I've always wanted to do that, but then again 'respect thy neighbour'

Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Damn that women..
wayeeha manjab.. kalba
which reminds me of om mohamed in our street
Maybe there a law.. each freej has a malaqeef house..
looool.. maybe we should consider emlimination
hehehehe

Anonymous said...

fa6fooo6: why do we have so many om mohammad in each area? :P

eshda3wa said...

lol
well moo bas kuwaities legafa is part of human nature
were always curious
bs fee common curtsy and ppl that know how to control it
oo fee ppl like ur neighbor who is qaleelat adab

mayshoof shar ur bro!

Oryx said...

Amu,
If you want to get boiled a bit more, there is a serious called Bab el 7arrah = the door of the neighborhood, I get so angry when I watch it, cause no one seems to ever mind his business!!
El shar ma eyek Thanks :’)

Mira,
Allah eysalmich, la he is fine, just has to stay at home and not walk on it for a while

Et9adgeyn, when my mom first told me I remembered your neighbor, and thought allah ey3enkom, there is no escape!
The phone down the throat doesn’t sound like a bad option ;)

Fa6fooo6,
You know what, my guess that it’s true each freej has one, hope that they don’t get to know each other, after that they’ll start to have group gatherings and maybe go and start to publish daily progress on the neighbors lives !?!
If that is their hobby why don’t they go and work for a spying agency or maybe teach in private detective schools ;)

Eshda3wa,
I think Kuwaitis are there on the top of the throne for that nature, ebzowd
El shar ma eyyech :) and thanks for dropping by