Monday, September 24, 2007

My Most Precious Positions

Screaming, as two men, one is huge grapping me from behind, the other trying to release my fist,
“you can cut my hands off before you take my USB!!”
Woman!! What’s wrong with you?!, BTW it’s your hand we are talking about!!
As he almost broke my fingers open, took my USB and my Showtime subscription ;-(
Walla I’m starting to consider the messages sent by my inner brain,

Allah yer7am el days when my dreams, where lovely and they’ve made sweet stories

Back in 2006

Living with people in the desert, in a far away time,
they have a special day of the year they call it energy day in it all unmarried people would go out in the desert and find their source of energy, I went out and as I walked I saw a stream of water and stepped in,

And there I found my peace my serenity, then draw nearer a man who saw me,

So for him to experience my small spot he had to be really close,
then he went on to trace the source of water,
I was with him walking in his direction,
but I realized I was floating so I turned around and told him that I’m walking on air and he looked at me and smiled,
he was carrying me all the way,

after a while the day has ended and they started to call out the people to come back,
as we returned people greeted my guy and I discovered that he was the prince

so what happens next is that every one must go rest and get prepared for the night where each bachelor will announce his bride

The night came and we started to enter the grand tent, when I entered there was something wearied going on,
there was another girl who was setting next to my prince and when I approached him he looked at me and he was unhappy then I stopped and he stopped to announce his bride and it wasn’t me, it was the other girl,

Out of the tent I ran and ran in to the desert because when I walked out one of the prince body guards followed me so I wanted to hide from him and I saw in the distance a tenet of an other country and went to hide inside,

the other side of it was magical and I was able to see what happened in the past and what is happening in the present,

That afternoon as the prince was resting in his tenet he received a poem that gives him direction to marry the other girl and that was a promise made by his father and he must obey,
After I left he went after me and then I saw the body guard trying to enter the tenet where I went but a massive fire happened and the people who own this tenet required help so they told the prince about the fire and he helped them but they couldn’t find me so they all thought I was dead

And the prince heart was broken and I stayed trapped looking over him always

Cheers,
O

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice its beautiful...but is this about you? or its a dream?

n btw thanks for the lovely comments on my post :) I agree on that and have posted something for you there :)

Bloggylife said...

looool today I dreamt that someone hacked my PC ... I was soooo mad, I was screaming, cursing&searching like a mad woman for his identity to beat the crap out of him. What's his IP, I know your here, i'm gona kill U … I woke up, saying woman this has gone too far :P

Too much reality is in your world right now. But don't worry the romantic you is still there, I can see her in your writings :*

This song popped in my mind while reading your post:

If this world were mine
I would place at your feet
I'd give the flowers the birds and the bees
And it'd be your love beside me
I'd give your each day so sunny and blue
And if you wanted the moonlight
I'd give you that too

david santos said...

Hello, Orix!
Very good posting.
Thank you

Sene said...

Good post!! It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

lol maryam what did the hacker say? will he hack my pc too :D

Oryx said...

Amu,
It's me and the whole thing was a dream :')
Welcome...

Miranda,
Looooooooool his IP!! What’s wrong with us honey,
Thanks angel, and for the song, :D no words, just a huge sweet smile over my face :*

David Santos and Sene,
Thanks for dropping by, glad you liked it :’)