Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7

I can not tolerate stupidity!!!

I’m supposed to receive help from an “expert” whom all I get from is waste of time and energy, it has been 7 days of back and forth consultations which I keep repeating my self, like twice a day in different style each time لعل و عسى that idiot would understand, but no تأبى المرؤه I’d better go make my self a child wait till it grows up and then ask him before my so called “expert” would give me an answer!! And after all that pain, I walla scream when I get an email from him, if there is a gage on my nerves it would have been broken since day one, on the seventh day, I get the following email,
Hi,
I am tied up this week…..
In the meantime, can you get assistance from …..?

Why the hell you haven’t said that before !?!?!?

Am I supposed to go through explaining process all over again!!!
Just shoot me

On the way home on the radio some dump مذيع was interviewing this guy about Kuwait latest earthquake, it’s a 4.3 for god’s sake, haven’t you seen what happened in Pure those poor poor people having a 7.7 degrees and 400 reversing quakes after which left 200,000 homeless, there where an entire family lives only on 5 dollars a week, here فاضين Kuwaitis made it a salfah, so the مذيع asks questions that a 10 year old would know the answer to and the guy would replay with “terms” and definitions, until the hot shot مذيع asks; what degree would be considered dangerous and distractive? Finally a sensible question, guess what was the long detailed answer about? “We are not able to forecast earthquakes” are you kidding me?!
It was a straight easy question, given that you are the “expert” I believe a simple figure should cover it, but I believe he used a method called divertion, just like my “expert” used with me to divert me, he diverted the topic so that he doesn’t have to replay “I don’t know”
Man you are on a "radio" interview we don’t "see" you, abuse the situation, google it!! I did and the answer is 7

Cheers,
O

P.S.
For further details on Earthquake Severity
Richter Earthquake
Magnitudes Effects

Less than 3.5 Generally not felt, but recorded.

3.5-5.4 Often felt, but rarely causes damage.

Under 6.0 At most slight damage to well-designed buildings. Can cause major damage to poorly constructed buildings over small regions.

6.1-6.9 Can be destructive in areas up to about 100 kilometers across where people live.

7.0-7.9 Major earthquake. Can cause serious damage over larger areas.

8 or greater Great earthquake. Can cause serious damage in areas several hundred kilometers across.

No comments: