Thursday, August 23, 2007

Little things...

I can't put my finger on what's really different about today, I guess I'm free!!
Woke up early this morning, with a clear mind, light soul and full with energy, sorted out the piles of clothes that I throw around in my room while listening to music and taking dancing breaks in between,

got out of the house shopped for pillows and bed sheets, got my self a pedicure, and made a decision about my perfume dilemma; should I stay with cinema or shift to flower bomb? I shifted :') I had a smile on my face the whole time, and I said salam to strangers, that’s something, cause I always make it a battle in mind should I say it or not? Would they replay me or not? By the time I reach the second question the moment had passed already and I sink with guilt,

Today no questions or hesitations, it just didn't matter, Today it's about acting!! Madrey what could it be what caused my liberation, is it that new book? Is it about my dream having two sweet children a boy and a girl whom I was fighting for their custody and their grandfathers debating that I can't take them cause I can't speak their language!! It turned out that my kids spoke Urdu!! The father hasn't appeared in the entire dream, I really wanted to meet the guy, or that yesterday I got a gift from my brother, heart shaped necklace with my name on it, this is the third time I get this exact gift, but the other two were from my other brothers, the thought that they all got the same thing over and over again was a delight :') is it that when I thought I lost some something last night god has send me who found it without me moving a muscle or asking for help?

Walla madrey, but I feel fortunate and content Today, with my mood swings god only knows what I'll feel tomorrow, but today al7mdellah it's beautiful and just perfect, Hope every one have a great day too every day :D

Cheers,
O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no comment other than i really enjoy reading ur blog , i check it every day pleasse do right more often , love it :)

urs outrageous Rania

Oryx said...

My OUtrageous Gorgeous Randa :')
3awarty galby, thanks for the sweet note :*
enshallah on that nose and from the eyes, How many Randa's do I have? :D