Monday, August 27, 2007

What the #*?# ?

I got this request and at first I didn’t pay attention to the chain of emails, few days later as by chance I expanded the browser I read that Mr. Coordinator, was looking for someone other than me to do the job, but unfortunately for him, there is no one other than me in the entire country, and with his dam luck I happen to get the damn email he sent and not only to my people but he also cced it to his people!!!

my first impression was why??
I gave my clients an AA treatment put them there on the top, answered to all their needs no matter how trivial or complicated they’ve been, been nicest as I could ever been, I’m not even that with people I love!!! And I give and give and that’s what I get?!!!

I believe that god let me know about that for a reason, so this time there is no miss nice, I took the email and highlighted his stupid sentence and simply asked WHY???
I’m waiting for the answer, but no matter what it could possibly be, I’m telling you from now it’s not going to be good enough, I give my 150% 24/7 and that’s what I get??

What the hell is wrong with the people??
You do your best, and they reward you with extra work
You do your best and they reward you with hardly any appreciation what so ever
You do your best and they reward you with taking you for granted as if, what’s the big deal?

I’ll tell you what’s the big deal, the big deal when I’m gone who the hell do you think would do what am I’m doing with an oversized conscious??

I sent that I’m going for a crash course, it’s a two weeks course crashed in 5 days, and the answer would be can you work remotely??
Me Miss Stupido would say, Yes if it’s urgent
You know what, F#?*# me I truly deserve it

For those of you working in this country I suggest that they would give new employees a manual with their work ID, where it would illustrate to them what the true nature of working in Kuwait
First, Never come on time, who does that?
Second, its very important that you get proper nutrition, so take an hour or maybe two for your breakfast and if you are staying late, then how about launch?
Third, Don’t do any work, the recipe you can start by saying I don’t know and when they assign you something take a very long time to do it and do it all wrong, few years later when they assign you work again, say it’s out of my domain I have a higher experience to do these kind of things

Opps I think I better stop, I got the replay from the guy, it turned out that it was a “language issue” he wrote it wrong, I believe him, his English sucks, oh my god I’m so embarrassed, Sorry!!
And look at the irony at the same time I got a thank you email from my manager as a recognition for my contributions
Me the Hablah :-P I guess my Negative energy vibrated over the gulf spreading horror every where ; )

Cheers,
O

3 comments:

Bloggylife said...

LOOL. Woman my blood pressure reached its highest and i just came from outside ... I was 'what the F&$#'? Replace you with which army??? Then it made sense an english mistake ..stupido.. By the way i like how you highlighted and wrote WHY ... Good Move :D

PS. We should have our own business ;)

Anonymous said...

after all of these emotions i wanted to come and hang the guy but u made me luagh at the end , chelax girl ( chell and relax) , no one can miss with u girl u remind me of justin temperlak , miss with maha and u will die

Oryx said...

Mirandarousa, you can’t imagine the rush of frustration I had when I read the first email, I couldn’t let it just pass I soo needed to know why? But boy I was soo embarrassed when I figured it out :-P
P.S. Amen

Randa, you bet ya :D who can miss with the me or my friends so whom ever think of that will have to answer to KiLLeR Maha ; )